I am a CNRS researcher with the SIROCCO team at IRISA (Rennes, France).
- Signal processing on graphs, graph neural nets
- Random graphs
- Dimensionality reduction and Sparsity
I have been awarded an ANR JCJC grant for my project GRandMa (Random Graphs in Machine learning). See here for job openings.
See Events for more.
I graduated from Ecole polytechnique (Palaiseau, France), and obtained the « Mathématiques, Vision, Apprentissage » (MVA) Master’s degree from Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan in 2014. I prepared my PhD thesis at IRISA, Rennes, France, under the supervision of Rémi Gribonval, and defended it in October, 2017. From 2017 to 2019 I was a postdoctoral researcher at Ecole Normale Supérieure with Gabriel Peyré, on the CFM-ENS “Laplace” chair in data science, before joining CNRS in 2019 as a full-time researcher. I received the Best Student Paper Award at SPARS 2017 and the Early Career Prize of the SIAM Activity Group on Imaging Science in 2022. I am the PI of ANR JCJC GRandMa, starting in 2022.
I play the piano, here, here and here.
- Martin Gjorgjevski, with Simon Barthelmé and Yohann de Castro (2022-)
- Matthieu Cordonnier, with Nicolas Tremblay and Samuel Vaiter (2021-)
- Hashem Ghanem, with Samuel Vaiter and Joseph Salmon (2020-)
- Marc Theveneau (2022)
- Martin Gjorgjevski (2022)
- Yannick Malot (2021)
- Hashem Ghanem (2020)